Friday, March 18, 2011

No Idea

Wow...it's been a really long time since I've blogged but that's because I'm actually trying to get a real life out in the real world now. I've been hanging out with my great friend and I'm really glad that she is a friend of mine. Without her life would be in the shits for me >.>' It has just gotten so frustrating and stressful but with her I can forget it all for a long time! It's great to know though that I have such a wonderful friend! I love her very much <3 I
Yeah we both have our problems but we each try to be there for the other and that just makes it even easier to bear things with.

“We are friends and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter. I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front. We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.”

Jeanette Winterson

I like this quote...I just randomly found it but it's really cool so i'm now going to go on a quote spree XD lmao

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar Wilde

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Edgar Allan Poe

Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekhov

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha

All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it.
Jean Cocteau

All music is beautiful.
Billy Strayhorn
 
For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
 
A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Nelson Mandela

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

ok so there are more quotes but I won't put them on otherwise this would be a too big of a blog post XD this is good for now though i like it...i'm done now

2 comments:

  1. By the way, Devin, I love you too and I think you're awesomesauce!! I'm glad I can be there for you when you need me; what are friends for?? Anyway, I love these quotes and I totally guessed right which Edgar Allan Poe poem that quote was from!! Makes me feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm glad you do <3 :D Friends are to be there when one is in any mood and not just freak out running away >.>' I'm glad ya like them. I read them and was like amazing and i needed to blog anyway. Haven't blogged in a while because of my one act but glad that's done. O.O dang missy!!! That's pretty dang good!!! I couldn't even think of which one that was from XD It should make you feel special!!!

    ReplyDelete