Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun Weekend

Yesterday we took a road trip to south Sioux City so mom and I could shop and while dad went looking for a tempo. In one of the stores we found a shirt that really reminded me of a genie XD it was purple, blue, and indigo all mixed together. It was real pretty but I didn't care for the look of the shirt, but the coloring was exceptional!!! Then we went to a different store and mom found things that she wanted and we had a blast trying them out XD lol, I enjoy it when my mom and I can have a day of no fighting or yelling. Even better since it was a long ride I got a bunch of my book read! I am very happy with reading but I almost yelled the car when I got to a part that made me want to cry!!! Mom looked back at me like, 'Are you ok back there?' I just smiled and went back to reading! XD so then mom turned around and read her book also. I think might have made some people frustrated who were trying to get a hold of me though XD hahahahaha, I did not answer my phone at all on the way to Sioux City. It kept going off constantly but I didn't answer it til we got to the stores.
We also went into Petsmart and I saw a yellow budgie bird that is a rare coloring!!! Mom and I wanted to get it but dad said no. We don't need anymore birds! We have enough already that you spoil rotton. Mom and I grinned evilly and laughed. But I was still sad becasue we didn't get the yellow budgie....I hope that we can find one again sometime. Oh, I also found out that the budgie we do have who is completely pure white is a rare coloring as well!!! They had one exactly like ours and it said Rare Parakeets...THESE BIRDS ARE NOT PARAKEETS!!! THEY ARE BUDGIES!!!! Gah, the stores always get the bird types of these little guys wrong!!! Kind of really aggravates me XD hahahaha
Then we left and decided to get some pop which the closest thing was a pop machine by a hyvee gas pumps. So we got pop out of them and the mountain dew that I got was frozen solid!!! XD I laughed and couldn't believe that it was frozen completely!!! So the parents got me another one and it was freezing cold to drink but tasted good ;P yay! Then we went home and...didn't do much for the rest of the evening. I read my book some more trying to bug my mom to look at a story but she never did :/ oh well. I'll get her tonight!!! hahahahahaha well later ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment