Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Poem idea

The Snow

The wintery cold blisters around,
Sending spiraling white flakes all around.
It is cold outside.

The white flakes are beautiful as they fall.
They can be large or small…
They melt instantly when you try to catch them.

They taste watery when you stand,
Outside with your mouth wide open.
The flakes create piles of cold snow where ever they fall.

If you could ever look at one up close,
What would they look like?
Are there big designs or just clumps of snow together?

How is the snow able to fall so beautifully?
Watching it fall, piling up everywhere becoming colder.
How can it be so beautiful but yet cold at the same time?

I was simply looking outside during creative writing seeing the huge flakes for the first time since they started. I had a sudden desire to write a poem about the snow...well that was it. I don't know how how i can write things randomly out of my head...It is starting to snow harder!! ha ha ha ha ha, My mom will be enthralled with it. She loves the snow very much! I think that snow is beautiful and makes other things even more beautiful than they already are but it is honestly for me.......TOO COLD!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Mom likes to chuckle at me when i curl up on the couch with 3 blankets covering me because I am cold from going outside. Oh well just another insane day from high school!!! XD heh lovin' all the insaneness!! Hee hee XD

3 comments:

  1. I love how fluffy it is! Although I keep hurting myself because I smile up at it like a loser... Raven laughs at me... so does my mom. The snow makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not fond of snow unless I can look at it from the inside where its warm. I took pictures today for my boyfriend who loves the snow but rarely gets it where he lives now; so I'm sending some to him with smiles. I enjoyed your poem, Devin, it had nice imagery. Is that going to be your poem assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, It is amazing how it is fluffy XD. I do the same thing sometimes! But it's a lot of fun just to be weird! I'm glad it makes you happy hee hee.

    Yeah it's gorgeous to look at but to be out in it...i'd rather not be! I would rather curl up with a good book or something XD Awesome! lol, I bet he was trilled to see all the snow...so cool that he likes it and hardly gets any though. Thank you Ashley *hugs* I'm not sure yet...i have another one that i like but it is always hard to decide which one to chose...so i'm not really sure yet XD becaus i made one recently of the moon. Was wondering if that would be a good one...i don't know! XD i'm just blabbering now ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete