Friday, January 14, 2011

.....................School ;P

Well took our first quiz for CW and passed with flying colors! Not a single one was wrong. Yay XD hahahhaha i am in such a weid mood right now...I got done with PE and wanted to collapse from exerting too much energy because I am still sick. I still wish to try my hardest and have fun even being sick. Lol, probably not the best idea to help me get better but oh well I can handle being sick.
My bro and his girlfriend left today at 12:15 for Speech and Debate. He competes in it and is an amazing debater! I've not seen him or her debate yet but I know that I will soon enough.
I got some of my drama crud figured out last night so Yay!!! Don't have to worry about it any more XD lol. Also got my cinderella story finished...might make it longer but don't know for sure yet XD hee hee well i'm done blogging for now so later

2 comments:

  1. Haha I still have to start my Cinderella story... I like its ending just fine the way it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Yeah the original is ok but more fun to create random endings to any story ;P

    ReplyDelete