Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hope...Where are you?....

So one of my new friend's is someone that I actually like! He also told me that he liked me back as well but now he is telling me that he likes some other girl....my heart is in so much pain and turmoil it's frustrating.... :/ I don't know whether to try and become more or just to let him go...because it's said that if you love something you can let it go to fly or something. *sigh* I really like this guy though but he...i really don't know...guys are so confusing!!!!!!!!!! I kind of want to curl up and just disappear so it's easier but no i'll keep on living life ^.....^ ...maybe XD haha kidding. I am debating whether or not to go to my room and stay alone or what not right now...I really don't understand men and I'm a Tomboy even! XD ha ha ha...oh well...I don't know what to do...but anyway Easter Break is here and we have like 5 days off from school! hee hee, that is always nice except today I was completely bored from the time i woke up til about time for routes...so weird XD lol
Also another friend of mine is becoming depressed I think slightly and it's frustrating because he has no reason to feel depressed!! This kid has it dang good but yet i don't know! XD I got to go walking with my family excluding bro because he's a butt head but we walked around a lake and it felt great to do that :D lol and I even got to see the guy and meet a South Korean guy. He was really nice and I was very glad to meet him... *sigh* I really should just shut up now because I think i'm just rambling...but really...this guy I really really like him and I am so confused as to what to do...well another insane day!

No comments:

Post a Comment